WELCOME TO WATERLOO REGION
MAY 21-23 2020
Countdown to the Games!
The 2020 Provincial Spring Games is more than an event, it is a unique opportunity for athletes from across Ontario with intellectual disabilities to showcase their hard work and dedication through sport.
The three-day experience will bring more than 2,500 athletes, coaches, staff, volunteers, and spectators to the Waterloo Region for exciting competition across five sports: basketball, bowling, powerlifting, rhythmic gymnastics, and swimming.
Be a part of an athlete's achievement
Be a part of a draft that celebrates inclusion and diversity! Donate today to help an athlete achieve their dreams and compete at the 2020 Spring Games!
Donors who pledge $500 or more will be recognized by:
- Social media plan to highlight your donation
- Recognition on the Draft an Athlete website
- Recognition in the Commemorative Games Program
- Thank you letter from athlete(s) and event schedule
- Your donation will directly support a participant competing in the Spring Games!