Request for Proposal
Special Olympics Ontario is seeking proposals from clothing suppliers to design and supply official uniforms for the 2020 Provincial Spring Games. SOO requires a supplier partner that can handle all aspects of the design, productions fitting and delivery of a seven complete team clothing package.
The goal is to procure clothing that meets the following general requirements:
- Support and highlights the Special Olympics Ontario brand
- Be of a style that is current and lends itself to the tastes of athletes of all ages
- Durable and will function well in variable climate of the host city
- Supplied in a wide variety of sizes for both genders
- Clothing will instill a sense of unity and pride in each team and province
Proposals are due by December 6th, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.